Mitsubishi Electric Vietnam Co. Ltd.
11th & 12th Floor, Viettel Tower B, 285 Cach Mang Thang 8 Street, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
With over 90 years of experience in providing reliable, high-quality products to both corporate clients and general consumers all over the world, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation is a recognized world leader in the manufacture, marketing and sales of electrical and electronic equipment used in information processing and communications, space development and satellite communications, consumer electronics, industrial technology, energy, transportation and building equipment.
• Visit to Customer (End users, Contractors, Designers, ect.,) to get their requirements.
• Introduce MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC products to Customers.
• Propose best solution for customer based on their requirements.
• Design HVAC system (VRF, Chiller, Hot water heat pump system, ventilation system…) as Spec-in Activity with CAD operation.
• Obtain and share competitor’s information.
• Make comparison between competitors.
• Make Proposal documents (with using Design Tool) for individual customers.
• Obtain and Investigate Problem information at Actual Site.
• Arrange the seminar (Products, Technical, Service).
• Others tasks assigned by Line Manager.
• University graduated (major in Thermal engineering is preferable)
• Good at HVAC design (VRF system, Hot water system, Ventilation system, Chillers system…), AutoCAD
• Good at problem solving & communication skills, good customer mindset & good logical thinking
• Age: 23-27
• Having experience in designing HVAC system
• Having insight knowledge about the VRF system and hot water system
• Good presentation skill is a plus.
Kindly send your CV to HuynhThiNgoc.Le@mevn.com.vn