- The cost of packaging labor in factories is continuously increasing
- It is difficult to increase productivity in a fixed space
- Product quality is not stable and depends heavily on workers
- There are problems in managing a large number of packaging workers as well as increasingly strict state regulations on the use of seasonal workers
- There is a shortage of unskilled labor in packaging, disrupting the supply chain
The finished product is moved on a conveyor system to predefined positions using the high-precision servos MR-J4 of Mitsubishi Electric.
- The finished product is moved on a conveyor system to predefined positions using the high-precision servos MR-J4 of Mitsubishi Electric.
The Mitsubishi Electric robotic arms will automatically reach to the product location, pick up the products and put them in a box precisely.
The robot can pick up heavy objects or multiple items at a time, giving outstanding productivity.
When it is necessary to change packing specifications, the operator only needs to select the corresponding pre-programmed function on the multifunction display HMI - GOT2000 of Mitsubishi Electric.
PLC platform: IQ-R enables easy system integration and expansion.
- Increase packaging productivity in comparison to traditional methods
- Ensure high-quality, stable, and continuous product packaging
- Reduce packaging labor costs
- Cost saving as robot operation is more economic and easier to manage