Mitsubishi Electric Vietnam Co. Ltd.
10th Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
With over 90 years of experience in providing reliable, high-quality products to both corporate clients and general consumers all over the world, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation is a recognized world leader in the manufacture, marketing and sales of electrical and electronic equipment used in information processing and communications, space development and satellite communications, consumer electronics, industrial technology, energy, transportation and building equipment.
- Be responsible to buy IT, Human Resources and Marketing supplies for the organization upon receipt of properly authorized requisitions.
- Understand and obtain goods and services to satisfy reasonable user needs promptly and make purchases in accordance with the approved Procurement policy and proceduremanual.
- Keep up to date on the legal requirements of business contracts and to use such knowledge to protect the interest of the organization.
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best offer available within time constraints of the requirements.
- Develop blanket agreements or systems contracts to minimize administrative and other costs.
- Collaborate to build and maintain strong working relationships with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Participate/prepare data for negotiations with suppliers and ensure appropriate commercial agreements are put in place to secure supply.
- Quotation analysis and propose supplier selection in Total Value
- Relevant University degree
- Minimum 03 years of Human resources, IT and Marketing Purchasing experience.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as service orientation.
- Highly speed of work
- Team player with ability to convince others.
- Good at English (written and spoken).
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and integrity.
Kindly send your CV toNguyenHuuQuynh.Giang@mevn.com.vn