Job purpose: Be in charge ofproject design HVAC system (VRF system, ventilation system…) as Spec-in Activity with CAD operation
- Visit customers (End users, Contractors, Consultants, ect..,) to get their requirements.
- Manage and distribution of work to staffs.
- Introduce MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC products to Customers.
- Propose best solution for customer based on their requirements.
- Design HVAC system (VRF system, ventilation system…) as Spec-in Activity with CAD operation.
- Obtain and share competitor’s information.
- Make relationship to co-operate with consultants, universities…
- Make comparison between competitors.
- Make Proposal documents (with using Design Tool) for individual customers.
- Obtain and Investigate Problem information at Actual Site.
- Arrange the seminar (Products, Technical, Service).
- Other:Report to the Line Manager upon succession of any tasks accordingly; Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
- University graduated (major in thermal engineering or refrigeration engineering)
- Having good knowledge of Drawing, CAD.
- Having 8-10 years of working experience
- Good experience in designing HVAC system.
- Good leadership skills.
- Being good at problem solving & communication skills, good customer mindset & good logical thinking.
- Good computer skills (word, excel, power point), internet, email.
- Good English communication.