Mitsubishi Electric Vietnam Co. Ltd.
11th & 12th Floor, Viettel Tower B, 285 Cach Mang Thang 8 Street, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
With over 90 years of experience in providing reliable, high-quality products to both corporate clients and general consumers all over the world, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation is a recognized world leader in the manufacture, marketing and sales of electrical and electronic equipment used in information processing and communications, space development and satellite communications, consumer electronics, industrial technology, energy, transportation and building equipment.
• Corporate with channel partners to follow SI companies, OEM, dealers, end users to sell FA’ s products as PLC, Inverter, HMI, Servo Motor/Amp, Robot, SCADA systems, BMS, etc. in Vietnam.
• Establish executive level relationships with identified core customers, understand customer business model, production process, procurement processes and buying patterns with the objective of pushing sales.
• Engage the appropriate resources and coordinate the solution design to impact the customer’s decision process and present solutions to the customer.
• Develop advanced technical competence on FA portfolio, offer support to colleagues and approved partners on a need basis.
• Monitor competition by gathering market information on pricing, products, new technology, delivery schedules, product employment techniques, etc.
• Conduct seminars and attend exhibitions to promote ME FA products.
• Prepare and compile weekly & monthly sales report.
• Other tasks assigned by Manager.
• Education: University degree or above, good knowledge in Factory Automation field.
• At least 02 years of Technical Sales or Factory Automation Engineer in factory experience.
• Knowledge of FA product as SCADA, PLC, HMI, Robot, Sensor,…
• Good communication & presentation skill.
• English: Business level
• Trust, dynamic, hard-working and high responsibilities.
• Ability to work independently.
• Can work under high pressure.
• Willing to go business trip frequently and accept new job assignments.
Kindly send your CV to NguyenHuuQuynh.Giang@mevn.com.vn